The Modification Of RO’s Business Lines
The establishment of representative offices (RO) of foreign traders in Vietnam is simpler than that of a company or a branch. However, it is very difficult for those enterprises that do not understand the Vietnam law properly on permit modification. The modification of the business lines, which are directly related to the operation of branches in Vietnam, is carried out as well as the address change.
– Decree No. 07/2016 / ND-CP dated 25/01/2016 of the Government detailing the Commercial Law regarding representative offices and branches of foreign traders in Vietnam;
– Circular No. 11/2016 / TT-BCT dated July 05, 2016 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade stipulates the form of implementing Decree No. 07/2016 / ND-CP dated 25 January 2016 of the Government. Commercial Law on representative offices and branches of foreign traders in Vietnam;
– Circular No. 133/2012 / TT-BTC dated 13 August 2012 of the Ministry of Finance regulating the collection, remittance, and management of fees for licensing the establishment of representative offices of foreign traders in Vietnam.
- Application for modification of License for the establishment of representative office (according to set form);
- A copy of legal documents issued by competent agencies proving the change;
- The original of the RO’s establishment permit.
Number of records: 01 sets
Note: For documents and the composition of the file is in a foreign language, they need Vietnamese translation and authenticate according to the provisions of Vietnamese law. They must be certified or legalized by Vietnamese diplomatic missions or consular offices in foreign countries according to the provisions of Vietnamese law.
For a foreign chief representative
- If the representative has a temporary residence in Vietnam: copy of papers:
- temporary residence certificate,
- work permit,
- temporary residence card
- If the chief representative is not regular in Vietnam: When leaving the country, there must be authorization for a person in Vietnam to operate the RO and the certification of the foreign trader.
Within 5 working days from the date of receipt of a complete and valid file.
In the case of sending for the opinions of the specialized management ministry, five working days after receiving the opinions.
1,500,000 VND / 01 license.
License for the establishment of RO of foreign traders in Vietnam (according to set form) or written refusal, clearly stating the reasons therefor.
Department of Industry and Trade :
- No. 163 Hai Ba Trung, Ward 6, District 3;
- Monday to Friday : morning from 7:30 to 11:30 in the afternoon from 13:00 to 17:00.
Tags: representative office