Are you looking to work in Vietnam? You are going to need a work permit. You will need to apply for this at the Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs.
The Work Permit for Vietnam (i.e. Vietnam Work Visa) is valid for three years and must be renewed every three years. The full steps on how to get the Work Permit for Vietnam are here.
Go to my Vietnam visa page for information on how to get other visas for Vietnam.
- Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
- Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
- Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
- Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
- Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.