Vietnam Business Visa
The process to get Vietnam Business Visa is same like the Vietnam Tourist Visa process.
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is granted to those entering Vietnam for business purpose. The visa can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entry. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
An example Vietnam Business Visa
There are always two options for businessmen obtain the business visa:
- Visit embassy
- Apply online to receive visa on arrival
These 2 ways are working but online application is better choice because it is cheaper and faster and more convenience. For business visa applied at embassies/consulate, you are required a letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security obtained by your vietnamese business partner.
Further details of business visa process will be discussed below:
1. APPLY AT EMBASSY/CONSULATE
Mostly, The Embassy will require the following documents:
• Origin passport: your passport must be valid for at least 06 months according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
• Application form: the form is available for download at official website of embassies. You can also get it directly at their office. The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 passport photo.
• Letter of entry clearance: your Vietnamese business partner will support you to get this letter. You only have to provide them your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you want to collect the visa from. It will take around 5 business days to get the letter
• Visa fee: each embassy/consulate has their own price for each visa type. Please contact with the nearest embassy to check visa cost.
The application can be submitted in person or by mail. Processing time requires 5-7 business days excluding weekend and national holidays.
Visit here to get address of Vietnamese embassies in countries.
2. APPLY ONLINE
. Mostly, the expat said online application is a good choice. Because it is Same valid but much faster, easier and cheaper. You can find an good agency offering online visa service who can guarantee your visa approval for affordable price is a matter. Therefore, make sure you are placing application at a reliable company.
How much roughly for Vietnam Business Visa?
From application is submitted till the visa stamp is granted, you have to pay 2 separate fees:
Processing fee: must be paid in full when you make application. Each agent offers different price for their service. The price varies according to visa category, processing time and country of passport issuance. Below are our charges for processing approval letter. If you need a receipt, please send request to us via email.
Stamping fee: will be paid later when you arrive at airport or embassy/consulate. Either USD or VND is accepted but payment must be made by CASH. The immigration officer will issue a red receipt after you pay stamping fee.
Normal service for short visas (1 and 3 months) is 3 business days and for long visas (6 months and 1 year) is 7 business days, excluding weekend and public holidays.
• 01 color photo: 2×2 inches in size, taken against white background
• Print copy of visa approval
• Completed entry-exit form (see instructions to fill out the entry-exit form)
• Stamping fee (see table above)
Welcome you to Vietnam!
Hope these information will useful for you
And thank you for visiting our website, 1Clickstay is a Property Agency Company in Viet Nam
With many years of experience, we help a thousand of customers connect to the Landlords to finding home. Our mission is to make both sides happy! please place your order and let us help you for FREE
We are also the first company in providing Office-tel in Ha Noi. We have a big data of Houses and Apartments in Hanoi and Corporate with many Agencies all over Viet Nam.
Hotline: +84.972.69.2012/ +84.120.368.1986