How to find an accommodation in Hanoi

Finding an accommodation in Hanoi is kind of easy

You can establish accommodation in Hanoi yourself within a short time after your arrival so don’t worry. Here are some tips you might need to know when you start searching the accommodation.

      Apartment for rent

Where I should stay and how many type of accommodation?

Typical expat choose to stay at Tay Ho dist (70% expats are living here). The rest 30% choose to stay at Hoan Kiem, Dong Da, Ba Dinh… There are many type of accommodation such as: Rooms in shared houses, Aparments, Serviced Apartments or Office-tel. There are many professional website you can search house like: 1clickstay.com, hanoihousing.vn, hanoifullhouse.com…

And even if you not yet here in Vietnam, you can request to make a livestream viewing. After choose the right one,  you should transfer the deposit to block the apartment before you came here. You don’t have to pay any fee for the agency. The agents will collect the commission from the landlord.

How much deposit and payment terms?

Remember to bring a little amount of money with you when going to view the Apartment. It is necessary incase you see a good deal and want to block it. The hot deal always could be rented by any other housing hunter.

About the payment terms, it is usually 1 month deposit and 3 months advance rental on the day you move in. Because the landlord dont want to be lost money & time as well as effort to to find new tenant. Enhance, they don’t want to collect rental every month.

Is there any other chanel to find an accommodation in Hanoi?

Hanoi has a very active Facebook community Hanoi Massive Housing, Have you ever using housing groups in order to find accommodation? There are many many Rooms or Apartments there so you can join and search there. Most of the agent and landlord is very active

One more thing have to take note is that The landlord will ask you for a copy of your passport and visa. By law, landlords in Vietnam have to report this information to the government when they rent out a property to a expat.

We hope these informations is useful for you!   Contact us and let us help you Email: 1clickstay@gmail.com/ Hotline +84.1203.68.1986

One Comment

  1. Pingback:How to deal with frustrations of hunting a house in Vietnam - Hanoi Apartment, officetel leasing | Officetel for rent in Hanoi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Post