Change The Head of Representative Office in Vietnam
Based on Decree No. 07/2016 / ND-CP dated 25/01/2016, Circular No. 11/2016 / TT-BCT dated July 05, 2016 and Circular No. 133/2012 / TT-BTC dated 13 August 2012, the procedure to change the head of Representative Office is conducted as well as the Modification Of RO’s Business Lines.
- Application for modification of License for the establishment of representative office (according to set form);
- Documents of the appointed new head of RO:
- A copy of the passport or identity card or citizen identification card (if being a Vietnamese person) or a copy of the passport (if foreigner) of the new head of the representative office;
- Papers proving that the former head of the representative office has fulfilled the personal income tax obligation by the time of change.
- The original of the RO’s establishment permit.
Number of records: 01 sets
Note: For documents and the composition of the file is in a foreign language, they need Vietnamese translation and authenticate according to the provisions of Vietnamese law. They must be certified or legalized by Vietnamese diplomatic missions or consular offices in foreign countries according to the provisions of Vietnamese law.
For a foreign chief representative
- If the representative has a temporary residence in Vietnam: copy of papers:
- temporary residence certificate,
- work permit,
- temporary residence card
- If the chief representative is not regular in Vietnam: When leaving the country, there must be authorization for a person in Vietnam to operate the RO and the certification of the foreign trader.
Within 5 working days from the date of receipt of a complete and valid file.
In the case of sending for the opinions of the specialized management ministry, five working days after receiving the opinions.
1,500,000 VND / 01 license.
License for the establishment of RO of foreign traders in Vietnam (according to set form) or written refusal, clearly stating the reasons therefor.
Department of Industry and Trade
- No. 163 Hai Ba Trung, Ward 6, District 3,
- Monday to Friday (morning from 7:30 to 11:30 in the afternoon from 13:00 to 17:00).